TGIF! The first day of Summer is right around the corner (like next Wednesday to be exact) and the nice thing about that is you can easily transition your spring wardrobe into summer. I personally love the options a maxi dress gives you, you can easily dress them up or down for any occasion plus they look good on every body type. It’s no doubt that they are not going anywhere soon so today I decided to share with you a few of my favorites you will want to wear all summer long.. and even a few that could transition you into fall!
1. This maxi is from my boutique, Endless Knot Boutique. The crochet top and open back give it the ultimate feminine feel that makes it perfect to wear for any occasion. I’ve had customers wear this dress out for a girls night, as an Easter dress and to a wedding.
2. Another maxi from Endless Knot Boutique that again, is perfect for any occasion, especially for all our brides to be, how cute would this be for a bridal shower? I also wore this during spring when it was still a little chilly outside and threw on a thin sweater over it, making it look more like a maxi skirt.
3. Bright, bold colors are in for summer and I love how affordable and versatile this maxi is. It’s only $36.99 and you could even unbutton the bottom buttons and wear it as a top with some white skinnies and sandal wedges.
4. Major wardrobe win if you can get your hands on this maxi, unfortunately, it’s sold out in almost every size, but you bet I will be checking back every day to see if it’s restocked. Dress it up with some nude heels or go a little street style and wear it with some converse sneakers.
5. Is it just me or did Forever 21 step up their game recently? This dress is so versatile thanks to it’s all over floral print and slit- front. Wear this dress during the summer to show off those sun- tanned legs and then bring it back for fall to pair with your favorite leather jacket (Endless Knot Boutique has one coming in for fall that would go perfectly) and booties.
6. I could go on and on about how much I love this dress. Off-the-shoulder trends are HUGE right now, they are subtly sexy and perfect for date night. Embroidery is also trending right now and I love how it can make your whole outfit pop and come to life. This dress also comes in black, which I might get instead of the white considering it’s summer and I could never get away with wearing all white and not getting it dirty but I just personally love the look of the white, it would be perfect to pack for your next vacation getaway.
7. If you are on Facebook make sure you go follow Endless Knot Boutique, we recently did a Facebook live while we were at Las Vegas market and let the customers do the buying and this dress was the one that you all picked out and I ADORE it! For summer it looks super cute paired with a floppy hat and some sandals plus you can wear this in the fall with a leather jacket or a cardigan and booties giving it the ultimate boho feel.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you all have a great weekend! Any other recommendations on where to shop for some cute summer maxis? Let me know in the comments!
SHOP THE POST: