Hi Everyone! Happy Monday! For today’s post Cait’s Cozy Corner is sharing with you her favorite off the shoulder tops for under $50! Hope you all enjoy this, I look forward to having more guest posts 🙂
I don’t know about you, but summer is my favorite season! I love enjoying the sunshine, warm weather and being outside. Of course a good tan never hurts either and showing off that great tan with some cute outfits is what I also love about this season. Right now in fashion, off the shoulder tops are are everywhere and I’m not complaining. I love showing off a little bit of skin, especially when it comes to shoulders and it’s a little flirty and edgy to dress up or down depending on what you’re doing for the day.
Of course, I also love sharing affordable fashion as well as some of these tops can be a bit expensive so I rounded out my ultimate favorites that are all under $50! Let’s see which ones are my favorites!
1. How adorable is this sweet pink sleeve top? The flutterfly sleeves give it such an airy feel and I love the shoulder-baring neckline. The top is perfect to pair with your closet staples like dark jeans, cute white shorts like the picture above or even a fun flirty skirt! It’s only $26 too!
2. If there is one thing I always have to have in my closet for summer it’s stripes! I can’t get enough of how classy the look is. This top is a bit more on the casual side with its drawstring bottom but that makes it perfect for throwing on over a bathing suit and hitting the beach with the family this summer. For only $42 it’s a must for my beach loving friends!
3. There is something so sweet about a crochet top like this dusty rose one. I love the detail with it’s beautiful textured crochet trim. The ruffled neckline brings this gorgeous, shoulder baring top to be a must for any date night with your significant other. I would pair this with black jeans, cute nude wedges and a fun clutch to dress it up for a fun night out.
4. Striped Cold Shoulder tops are a great essential in any closet this summer. You can never go wrong with a light blue and white striped top. This would be a perfect top if you were going yachting with your girlfriends or enjoying the sweet towns of the east coast. A staple in any closet!
5. Gingham is my favorite to wear almost all year round. This darling gingham top is a winner with it’s cute belle sleeves, white pom poms and stretchy neckline. This top screams to be worn over the fourth of July or some backyard BBQ you’ll be attending over the next few months! You’ll be asked where you got it you’ll love that you only paid $35 for it!
6. This top is a great color and one that really stuck out to me when I was thinking of off the shoulder tops! I love how loose and flowy the top is with it’s stretchy, smocked neckline. Add some cute earrings or necklace to make the top complete and you’re set for a night out with the girls.
7. Flowery tops like this are always a staple in my closet right now. The pattern is fun and easy to pair with ripped shorts like the picture above. I also love the ruffled sleeves for contrast and the detailing of the contrast with the crochet trim breaks up the pattern.
8. I love a fun, flirty tropical crop top like this and the colors are perfect for a casual stroll through the park or running to a festival. The crop top makes it a bit edgy so I would love to pair it with comfortable jean shorts or even a cute high waisted skirt if I was going out with friends!
Image: Sewing Machine
With so many great off the shoulder tops to choose from, it may be hard to pick a favorite. Sometimes if I’m shopping and don’t see a top that I love, I try to find the same pattern at my local fabric store and make it myself. Thanks to a great sewing machine from Sewing Machine, a local Atlanta business that provides beginner and intermediate classes for sewers, great products like Brother for all your crafty needs and a family run business that you can always count on.
What are your favorite tops to wear this summer?